PENGARUH BUDAYA ORGANISASI, LOCUS OF CONTROL, DAN STRES KERJA TERHADAP KINERJA PEGAWAI DINAS PERHUBUNGAN KABUPATEN OKU

  • Deskarfi Deskarfi UNIVERSITAS BATURAJA
  • Noviansyah Noviansyah UNIVERSITAS BATURAJA
Keywords: Organizational Culture, Locus Of Control, Job Stress, Performance

Abstract

This study aims to determine the Influence of Organizational Culture, Locus Of Control, and Job Stress Against Employee Performance of the Transportation Office of Oku, the population in this study were all employees of the Transportation Office of Oku who were 76 Civil Servants (PNS), the analytical method used is multiple linear regression analysis. The results of the F test calculation obtained the calculated F value of 926.756 while the F table was 2.73. This means that Simultaneously Organizational Culture, locus of control, and Job Stress significantly influence the performance of the Oku Transportation Department. Adjusted Square value of 0.974 or (97.4%) this shows the Effect of Organizational Culture, Locus Of Control, and Job Stress on Employee Performance of the Transportation Department of Oku by 97.4% while the remaining 2.6% is influenced and explained by other variables which is not included in this research model such as Work Discipline and Leadership Style.

References

Bangun, Wilson. 2012. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Erlangga
Dwiyanti, Sri (2001). Konflik di Tempat Kerja. Yogyakarta: Penerbit Kanisius.
Eko, Widodo Suparno. 2015. Manajemen Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia.Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar
Griffin, Ricky. 2002. Manajemen. Edisi Ketujuh. Erlangga., Jakarta.
Ghozali, Imam, 2009. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS, Edisi Keempat, Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro
Hasibuan, Malaya, SP.2008. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Revisi. Cetakan Kelima. Bumi Aksara: Jakarta
Husein, Umar. 2008. Metode Penelitian Untuk Skripsi dan Tesis Bisnis.Jakarta. PT. Rajagrafindo Persada.
Hamedoglu MA, Kantor J and Gülay E. The effect of locus of control and cultureon leader preferences. IOJES. 2012; 4(2): 319-324. PubMed | Google Scholar
Hariandja, Marihot T.E, 2002. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Grasindo
Karimi, R dan Alipour, F. 2011. Reduce Job Stress in Organization: Role of Locus of Control. International Journal of Business and Social Science. Vol. 2 No. 18. Hal. 231-236
Mangkunegara, P. Anwar. (2008). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia: Perusahaan. PT Remaja Rasdakarya, Bandung.
Priyatno, Duwi. 2008. Belajar Cepat Olah Data Statistik Dengan SPSS. Yogyakarta: Andi
Purwadi. 2000. Metodelogi Penelitian Bisnis. Badan Penerbit Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang.
Robbins, P. Stephen. 2008. Perilaku Organisasi. Edisi Sepuluh. Diterjemahkan oleh: Drs. Benyamin Molan. Erlangga, Jakarta.
Robbins, P. Stephen. 2006. Prinsip-Prinsip Perilaku Organisasi. Edisi Kelima. Diterjemahkan oleh: Halida, S.E dan Dewi Sartika, S.S. Erlangga, Jakarta
Rivai, Veithzal dan Sagala, Ella Jauvani. 2019. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia untuk Perusahaan dari Teori ke Praktik. Jakarta: PT Raja Grafindo.
Ridwan dan Sunarto.2010. Pengantar Statistika Untuk Penelitian: Pendidikan Sosial, Komunikasi, Ekonomi dan Bisnis. Bandung:Alfabeta
Sugiyono. 2010. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif dan R&D. Alfabeta: Bandung
Sugiyono. 2010. Stasistika dan Penelitian.CV. Alfabeta, Bandung.
Suwarsi, Sri., Budianti, Nadia. 2009. “Influence Of Locus Of Control And Job Involvement To Organizational Cultural Applied By Employees On Bank X”.World academy of science, engineering and technology 3, 12-24
Schermerhorn, John D., James G Hunt, Richard N Osborn (2005). Organiizational Beaviour, John Willey and Son Inc
Sekaran, Uma. 2006. Research Methods For Business : Metodologi Penelitian untuk Bisnis. Buku 1 Edisi 4. Jakarta : Salemba Empat
Published
2021-02-02