ANALISIS PENGARUH MODAL KERJA DAN JAM KERJA TERHADAP PENDAPATAN BERSIH PEDAGANG KAKI LIMA DI PASAR GOTONG ROYONG BATUMARTA 2

  • Sally Maria Bramana STIE Dwi Sakti Baturaja
  • Rini Apriyani STIE Dwi Sakti Baturaja
Keywords: Working Capital, Working Hours, Net Income for Street Vendors.

Abstract

The purpose of this study was to find out how the influence of working capital and working hours on net income. Based on the results of research and discussion conducted, it can be concluded that the results of multiple linear regression analysis are obtained as follows: Y = 49,810 + 0,170 X1 + 6,090 X2 + e. Correlation value (R) between variables of working capital, working hours, and net income of 0.564. This shows that the relationship between working capital, working hours and net income has a sufficient relationship. The coefficient of determination (R square) that is equal to 0.319 or 31.9%, this shows that the variation in changes in the variable net income (Y) is influenced by the dependent variable namely working capital (X1) and working hours (X2) of 31.9%. While the remaining 68.1% is influenced by other factors outside of this study. Based on t test, working capital (X₁) t-count (4,006)> t-table (2,009) then Ho is accepted and Ha is accepted, meaning that there is an effect of working capital on the net income of street vendors in Gotong Royong Batumarta Market 2. Working hours ( X₂) t-count (1,360) <t-table (2,009) then Ho is accepted and Ha is rejected, meaning that there is no influence of working hours on the net income of street vendors in Gotong Royong Batumarta Market 2. Based on F test, F-count (11,685 )> F-table (3,183) then Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted, meaning that there is the influence of working capital and working hours on the net income of street vendors in the Gotong Royong Batumarta Market 2.

References

Apply A, Lawrence dan Lee, Oey Liang. 2010. Pengantar Manajemen. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Arifin, Bustanul. 2002. Formasi Makro-Mikro Ekonomi Indonesia. Penerbit Pustaka INDEF.Jakarta.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2010. Prosedur Penelitian Suatu Pendekatan Produk. PT Rineka Cipta. Jakarta.
Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2011. Dasar-Dasar Evaluasi Pendidikan. Bumi Aksara. Jakarta. Metode Penelitian Bisnis. Alfabeta. Bandung.
Dessler, Gary. 2010. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Kesepuluh. Jakarta Barat: PT Indeks
Ghozali, Imam. 2009. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate Dengan Program SPSS, edisi4, Badan Penerbit Universitas Di Ponegoro, Semarang, 2009
Gitosudarmo, Indriyo dan Basri 2008. Manajemen Keuangan. Yogyakarta: BPEF.
Halim, Abdul. 2011. Analisi Investasi. Edisi Kedua. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Kasmir. 2011. Analisis Laporan Keuangan. Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada.
Nasir, Moh. 2008. Metode Penelitian. Ghalia Indonesia. Jakarta.
Priyatno, Duwi. 2011. Analisis Statistik Data. Media.com. Yogyakarta.
Riduan. 2004. Teknik Pengumpulan Data. LP3ES. Jakarta.
Sarjono, Yetty.2005. Pergulatan Pedagang Kaki Lima di Perkotaan: Pendekatan Kulalitatif. Muhammadiyah University Press.Surakarta.
Sartono, Agus. 2001. Manajemen Keuangan Teori dan Aplikasi. Yogyakarta: BPEF-YOGYAKARTA
Sugiyono. 2007. Teknik Pengumpulan Data Sekunder. PT Prenhallindo. Bandung.
Sugiyono. 2011. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif R&D. Alfabeta. Bandung.
Sunyoto, Danang. 2011. Metode Penelitian Ekonomi. Alat Statistik & Analisis Output Komputer. CAPS. Yogyakarta.
Sutrisno. 2003. Manajemen Keuangan Teori, Konsep Dan Aplikasi. Cetakan Ketiga. Yogyakarta: Ekonisia.
Terry, George R dan Rue, Leslie W. 2010. Dasar-Dasar Manajemen. Jakarta: Bumi Aksara
Published
2019-10-09
Section
Articles