PENGARUH KESELAMATAN KESEHATAN KERJA DAN LINGKUNGAN KERJA TERHADAP KEPUASAAN KARYAWAN PADA PT THAMRIN BROTHERS PALEMBANG.

  • Sindang Sari STIE Abdi Nusa Palembang
Keywords: Occupational health, work environment and employee satisfaction.

Abstract

The research objective was to determine the effect of occupational health and work environment on job
satisfaction both jointly and partially at PT Thamrin Brothers Palembang. The type of research used is
associative research. The research aimed to find out the relationship between variables, namely the variables
of occupational health and work environment towards employee satisfaction of the company PT Thamrin
Brothers Palembang. The design used in this study is correlational design. The population of this study were
all 112 employees of PT Thamrin Brothers Palembang. Sampling technique is a sampling technique in this
study that is by probability sampling technique with the sampling technique using simple random sampling.
The first sample was tested using the Instrument Test (questionnaire) in the form of validity test and
reliability test. The analysis model used in this study is multiple linear regression analysis.Through multiple
linear regression calculations. The constant coefficient (α) is 1.599, the coefficient for occupational health
safety variable (X1) is 0.325, and the work environment variable (X2) is 0.887. The value of F count (19,817)>
Ftable (3,10), with the level of sig.F 0,000 <0,05 (significant. This means there is an influence of occupational
health safety and work environment on employee satisfaction at PT. Thamrin Brothers Palembang.Tcount
(2.333)> t table (1.988), with a level of sig.t 0.006 <0.05 (significant). This means that there is the influence of
occupational health safety on employee satisfaction at PT. Thamrin Brothers Palembang. Tcount (5,115)> t
table (1,988), with the level of sig.t 0,000 <0,05 (significant). This means that there is the influence of the
work environment on employee satisfaction at PT. Thamrin Brothers Palembang. the value of Adjusted R
Square (coefficient of determination) is 0.819, meaning that the variables of occupational health and work
environment are able to contribute to employee satisfaction by 81.9%. While the remaining 18.1% is
explained by other variables.

References

Wibowo.(2016). Manajemen Kinerja. PT. Rajagrafindo Persada.
Malayu S.P Hasibuan. (2009). Manajemen sumber daya manusia. Jakarta : PT. Bumi Aksara.
Edy sutrisno.(2016). Manajemen sumber sumber daya manusia. Jakarta Kencana Prenada
Media Group.
Sugiyono. (2017). Metode penelitian kuantitatif, kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung: CV. ALFABETA.
Silfia Febrianti, Mochammad Al Musadieq dan Arik Prasetya (2014). Pengaruh reward dan
punishment terhadap motivasi kerja serta dampaknya terhadap kinerja karyawan. Jurnal
administrasibisnis(JAB)vol. 12 no. 1 juli 2014.
Syofian Siregar. (2013). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif dilengkapi Perbandingan Perhitungan
Manual& SPSSP: Prenanda Media Group.
Elisabeth Octaviani, Emma Tampubolon dan Carrolina F.Sembiring. (2016).Hubungan Reward
dan Punishment terhadap Kinerja Karyawan. eISSN: 2540-9220(online)
volume:1(S)No.1 part 1(E-HRM 2016) special issues of human recource manajement.
Muhammad Iqbal Hasan. 2012. Pokok-Pokok Materi Statistik 2 (Statistik Inferensif). Jakarta :
PT. Bumi Aksara
Published
2019-10-09
Section
Articles