PENGARUH JIWA KEWIRAUSAHAAN DAN KREATIVITAS TERHADAP KEBERHASILAN USAHA PADA UKM PENJAHIT DI KECAMATAN BATURAJA TIMUR KABUPATEN OGAN KOMERING ULU

  • Rr Dimas Veronica Priharti UNIVERSITAS BATURAJA
  • Tati Herlina UNIVERSITAS BATURAJA
  • Vira Annisa UNIVERSITAS BATURAJA
Keywords: Entrepreneurship, Creativity, and Business Success

Abstract

The analytical tool used in this research is multiple linear regression. The purpose of this research is to determine the influence of entrepreneurship and creativity on business success in tailoring SMEs in Baturaja Timur Sub-District, Ogan Komering Ulu Regency. Based on the results of the analysis and discussion that has been carried out, simultaneously that entrepreneurship and creativity have an influence on the success of the business of tailoring SMEs in Baturaja Timur Sub-District, Ogan Komering Ulu Regency. Partially it is known that the t-count of entrepreneurship (X1) is 0.645 < t-table of 2.034, then the entrepreneurship (X1) has no influence on business success (Y), the t-count of creativity (X2) is 2.848 > the t-table is 2.034 then creativity (X2) has a significant influence on business success (Y). The results of data processing the coefficient of determination R Square is 0.198. It means that the percentage contribution of the influence of entrepreneurship and creativity on business success is 19.8%, while the remaining 80.2% is influenced by other variables outside the variables discussed in this researcj such as innovation, ability, commitment.

References

Afrianti, Selly. 2017. Pengaruh Jiwa Kewirausahaan Dan Kreativitas Terhadap Keberhasilan Usaha Penjahit Di Batumarta. Fe Universitas Baturaja, Tidak Dipublikasikan.

Alma, Buchari. 2019. Kewirausahaan Untuk Mahasiswa Dan Umum. Alfabeta, Bandung.

Ananda R & Rafida T. 2016. Pengantar Kewirausahaan Rekayasa Akademik. Melahirkan Enterpreneurship. Perdana Publishing, Medan.

Basrowi, 2016. Kewirausahaan Untuk perguruan Tinggi. Ghalia Indonesia, Bogor.

Ghozali I & Ratmono D. 2017. Analisis Multivariat Dan Ekonometrika Teori, Konsep, Dan Aplikasi Dengan Eviews 10.Perdana Publishing,Semarang.

Herawati, ineke febru. 2019. Pengaruh jiwa kewirausahaan dan kreativitas terhadap kebreberhasilan usaha pada pedagang karawang bunga di kalisari semarang. (http://repository.unika.ac.id.1952/.di akses18 Maret 2021).

Lestari, 2013, Pengaruh Jiwa Keewirausahaan Dan Kreativitas Terhadap Keberhasilan Usaha Pada Sentra Industri Rajutan Binong Jati Bandung.( https://elib.unikom.ac.id.di akses 23 Januari 2021).

Noor, Hendry Faisal. 2013. Ekonomi Manajerial.Rajagrafindo Persada, Depok.

Purnomo, Rochmat Aldy. 2016. Analisis Statistik Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Dengan SPSS. Wade Group, Ponorogo.

Riduwan & Sunarto. 2017. Pengantar Statistika Untuk Penelitian Pendidikan, Sosial, Komunikasi, Ekonomi, Dan Bisnis. Cetakan Ke-3.Alfabeta, Bandung.

Sugiyono. 2017. Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung, Alfabeta.

Suryana. 2015. Edisi Ke 4. Kewirausahaan: Kiat Dan Proses Menuju Sukses. Salemba Empat, Jakarta.

Taufiqurokhman. 2016. Manajemen Strategik Fakultas Ilmu Sosial dan. Ilmu Politik Universitas Prof. Dr. Moestopo Beragama, Jakarta Pusat.

Published
2022-01-14